Saturday, February 26, 2011

Snow Boots....CHECK!


Last Sunday we woke up and ran around like headless chickens for an hour trying to get ready for a last minute trip to Laguna Mountain! We purchased some boots for the kids (thanks, Walmart!) and some snow chains for our tires and off we went to Laguna Mountain. After about an hours ride we arrived in this wintery wonderland which honestly couldn't have been more beautiful.





Not our snowman....but Rob did make one. It's down a bit further.





Rob decided that it was time for Ashlyn to have a run by herself. After taking this picture Ashlyn picked up speed and was zooming her way right towards the cars and the street. I got my super woman skills on and ran in the snow (which was up to our knees) and did a running jump onto her sled (while holding my new camera up out of the snow....EEK!) I'm not sure how many more sled rides she'll be doing by herself and I'm pretty sure this is the last time I'll be bringing my new camera in the snow.






We had to make some changes to this Frosty...two pennies for eyes and our apple core for his nose and poor Frosty didn't have a mouth because everyone's feet were numb.


Thank you, LORD for your amazing works of art!

No comments:

Post a Comment