Friday, February 11, 2011

Mish Mash


It's been a whirlwind of a week for us this past week and a half. Lots of crazy drama in our neighborhood and the never ending cycle of colds and fevers continues. I realized that I hadn't been taking any pictures so I busted out my camera this past week which was therapeutic.


A little play-doh action with Grammy.



A day out enjoying the lovely warm winter weather while the rest of the country is shoveling snow.

Jaedyn has the option of taking the school pets home on the weekends. Last weekend we brought Coconut and Kiwi home with us. This weekend we are bringing 1, 2 and 3 home....3 frogs. :)

Ashlyn and Brea (our neighbor who lives downstairs) having fun playing the piano and drawing.

The one and only thing I like about my little pumpkins getting sick are the big snuggles that I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment