Monday, October 25, 2010

The Pinery Pumpkin Patch


Jaedyn and I went on a field trip last week with his class to the pumpkin patch that's right down the street from us.  It definitely lacked that fall feeling as we walked around the pumpkin patch with sweat dripping off of our foreheads, but it was really fun and Jaedyn had a blast.



 Everyone got to pick a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch to take home....I was sure that we'd be the last ones there.  I don't think I have ever seen Jaedyn so indecisive.  It took him FOREVER to pick one!




We took his pumpkin home and he immediately wanted to carve it.  So we did.  Or should I say.. I did.




 Jaedyn did not like the slimey gooey insides of the pumpkin.   He passed the slime torch to me and Ashlyn as he sat back and watched and took over the camera. 






No comments:

Post a Comment