Sunday, May 9, 2010

A visit with Uncle Greg








We found this fun little cement stump in the sand at Torrey Pines Beach and each gave a shot at a pose that you might find in a yoga class.

Jaedyn was awarded honorable mention.

Rob came home with the bronze.

Greg came home with the silver (very nice pointed toe Greg)

And I came home with the gold. :)


I couldn't decide which one I liked better so I posted both . :)


Uncle Greg was able to take Mr. Fish in the pool one toastie afternoon. Jaedyn had a blast as usual and Uncle Greg showered Jaedyn will his mad skills of being a great swim instructor, super fun silly uncle and soon to be amazing parent. :)








Uncle Greg, Ashlyn and I hiked around Lake Hodges one beautiful morning while Jaedyn was at school.

Well, if it's one thing that Rob and Greg have in common it's beer. I learned more about beer in this last visit than I had ever cared to learn about. I must admit I do enjoy the different names for these crazy dark beers and the interesting labels. So much so that I actually found myself photographing the bottles (what's wrong with me???). And no worries grandparents....these guys didn't suck all of these tasty treats down all at once.


No comments:

Post a Comment