Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The 4th of July...part two. :0)

After our fun day at the Del Mar Fair and the parade (sorry no pictures..I was at home with Ashlyn for her nap) we then decided to sweat our butts off and hiked up Twin Peaks Mt. with the Gharsts and another couple of friends to watch the fireworks. It was a fabulous evening watching several sets of fireworks from near to far.




One of my all time favorite pictures for sure...Rob and the kids and my best friend and her family. So bummed that I'm not in it. :0(








Smores..a delicious surprise provided by my wonderful dessert loving friend, Allison Gharst. :)





I'll be the first one to admit that I know next to nothing regarding the art of shooting in the dark. Next year I'm going to knock your socks off with some fireworks pictures (or at least I hope I will), but for now here's my measly attempt. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment