Monday, April 25, 2011

The parking lot will do...

Mr. Jaedyn and I spend a large amount of time in our parking lot. Our schedule while Ashlyn naps consists of 1. playing the drums in the garage 2. doing a couple of laps on his bike 3. playing bop the ball 4. playing hockey. It works out well because when we are inside I constantly am telling Jaedyn to be quiet which gets annoying for me and I'm sure doubly annoying for him. And it gives us a little one on one time which is nice. I'm so glad that I grabbed my camera on this day as these are some of my favorite pictures of Jaedyn. They really capture his personality and that cute little smile!





We gave Jaedyn this bike at Christmas time and he was super duper nervous about it. He wouldn't ride it at all and I had to pretty much force him to ride it. We started with very short rides near the garage (and I mean short!) where he demanded that I held on to him for the entire time. Now Jaedyn is riding all by himself pretty confidently and is really beginning to like his bike as you can see by the picture!



Taking a moment to think about what "song he's going to play next"....


No comments:

Post a Comment