Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas on the Prado

Let me begin this post by saying that these might possibly be the worst pictures ever. There's a reason why you use a flash at night...I for some reason was on a different planet and decided to use no flash at all. None, not even the one built into my camera. Maybe it was the bizarre Swedish hotdogs that we gobbled down for dinner or quite possibly the delicious pineapple tamale that I inhaled. Not sure, but in any case despite the horrible pictures we had a fantastic time at Christmas on the Prado this past weekend. The kids loved it all (aside from the ridiculously long walk from where we parked our car which turned into me giving Jaedyn the longest piggy back ride of my life on the way back...I was almost certain that any moment my arms were going to rip right off of my body) the lights, the train ride, the Christmas carols, and the spirit of Christmas everywhere we turned. Loved it.




No comments:

Post a Comment