Saturday, August 14, 2010

Wild Animal Park


We busted a move on over to the WAP for about the 900th time since we have lived in SD. Let me tell ya...as many times as I have been there it never gets boring....although in the summer it does crowded! As far as Jaedyn and Ashlyn...these guys love the animals, but the little water squirting section with the grassy area is always a big hit as well.


I wish I had this on video...Ashlyn was busting out some serious dance moves on this little hill.



Yoooodeeelaaayydeeeewhooo!

The biggest bird I have ever seen. Ever.


Two of the lions were sleeping right up against the glass. The picture of course doesn't do any justice to the size of her paw.

Jaedyn earned himself an ice cream this past week and decided to cash in on it at the Wild Animal Park. As he was enjoying his delicious reward I was trying to convince myself that it's the principal that counts not the fact that I just threw down $5 bucks for some ice cream on a stick. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment