Saturday, July 24, 2010


So in the world of photography things are looking up! I have been trying to take lots and lots of pictures (as you know by my blog) in order to hopefully some day make money taking photos. I know I'm not quite there yet, but I'm constantly encouraged by so many people's encouraging words and compliments and am hoping in the near future to take the plunge and start a business. I'm slowly learning the quirks of photography...lighting, composition, shadows, etc. and will hopefully have a tighter grip on those elements as I continue to practice. I am super excited as I have my 3rd photo shoot tomorrow with a 4th one to follow soon after that. I'm soooooooo excited about this new development in my life as photography has always been something that I have loved. We had a play date with some of our favorite little friends last week, so here's a peek at some of my favorite shots. :0)










3 comments:

  1. Super cute pics! You are very talented. If you have anymore of my girls would you mind sending them my way???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add this compliment to the list, Crockett: your photos always look grand! I'm proud of you for following your love of photography to the next level. Looking forward to more grandness!

    ReplyDelete