Thursday, February 25, 2010

Catching up....


Thanks to Roberto, I can post some pictures again! Hooray! Ashlyn and Jaedyn are getting so big. It's ridiculous how time flies right bye and how I would just love to hit the stop growing button at times. I would love to hit pause right now...especially for Ashlyn...I just love this age. So expressive, full of giggles, and so much joy found in simple things.


A favorite activity...the "couch game".


My poor dad volunteered to paint our guest bathroom, our bedroom and our bathroom area in our bedroom. What a task and a half!!! He is finally finished and it all looks GREAT, GREAT, GREAT!



Ashlyn and Dad....computer hardware 101

Most nights at the Crocketts look like this....







Some lingering rain drops after some rain...


No comments:

Post a Comment