Friday, August 28, 2009

Last week of August

Jaedyn, Ashlyn and I were invited to the Del Mar Horse Races this past week by Allison's Dad. We sat in the luxury suite, ate delicious food and cheered on all of the horses!






We headed downtown about a week ago to do something different. It was a fun day walking around with Jaedyn looking at the sailboats, aircraft carriers, "ocean liners" (as Jaedyn calls them) and art work by local artists. We stayed for dinner and treated Jaedyn with an ice cream cone and a ride on the carousel. Not a bad life for a 3 year old I tell ya!








Someone offered to take our picture...apparently we had "tourists" stamped on our heads. Right after she took it she said to us...."now you have proof that you were here!".








Here's a teeny tiny clip from the carousel....I arrived a bit late, so when I showed up Jaedyn was extra excited to tell me that he was "RIDING THE CAROUSEL MAMA....!"

No comments:

Post a Comment