Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Laughing Matter

What's better than the sound of a baby laughing? One of my favorite things as a stay at home mom is listening to my children laugh. Jaedyn is constantly singing and dancing in front of Ashlyn which makes her smile and giggle. She adores him which I hope will continue forever!!
Yesterday as I was driving home from the grocery store with the kids Jaedyn's blue balloon that he got for being a "good helper" was dancing around in the back seat. I had the windows down just enough to make that balloon zoom across the ceiling of the car back and forth at about 200 miles per hour. I think it was possibly one of the funniest things ever. Ashlyn was hysterically laughing at the balloon I think, but probably also at Jaedyn who was totally cracking up at this balloon which suddenly had a life of its own. Definitely one of my favorite memories.
Here's just a clip of some giggles while I am playing hide and seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment